The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Countdown to Insanity

Well, I'm sitting here going on 3 am and fancy that...I can't sleep. It's the day before we shoot my directorial debut "Soft Swap" and can't seem to stop wondering if I've remembered everything. Thankfully it's raining and I'm hoping it won't stop, at least then it won't be so sunny outside and ruin the 'illusion' of dusk-ish time. I guess this is the wonderful world of directing...get used to it bucko! :P Since I should be working and planning I'll leave it at that, and maybe if I can figure out how to post pictures I can put some up from the set....who knows. Ta-ta.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Is this my brother?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

It is! Hey Iris, you are very deductive =)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home