The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Turkees!

I hope everyone who reads this blog had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) It's been a little hard to remember to write, but I realize I must because my audience is growing...the next step being adding photos. I'm sure Jen can help with that, so that it's not so boring for ya'll.

I got to go to the desert for my turkey-time, I'm sure it just sounds exciting but I can assure you...it is, if you know my family that I visit there. And oddly enough it snowed there, go figure eh? Course I thought it was oddly cold here, it being SoCal and all...plus it hasn't stopped, freaking weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home