The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

On An Upswing

I certainly had a bizarre day today....hehe, but a massively ego boosting one. So I was having lunch with my friend Sarah at this place in Burbank called Mo's. Pretty good food, semi-swanky atmosphere. We get this kick ass table in the back corner, I think Sarah slipped a 50 or something...though she denies it. Anyway, soon after we get our food I feel like I'm being watched. I'm sure you know the feeling. So I look around, and don't have to look very far since the 'culprit' had just been seated across the room from us. 'Lo and behold she is this fairly stunning red-head, but not just any red-head because I recognized her from somewhere...but I couldn't place it...

gotta go finish packing though...because it is moving day afterall...I owe ya'll another installment!

Ain't I a stinka? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home