The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Creative Differences

I guess it was bound to happen eventually....I would write something great and find a way *I* would like to do it....then encounter someone who just wants to take it and make it any which way he wants (my roommate). Sigh....welcome to art Matt, derrr. I've also learned something very valuable: never, but NEVER live with someone you work with...even if they don't pay you. It just drives one mad, bloody mad. Of course it doesn't help that over time I've noticed he doesn't talk about anything but work, god how boring. I'm kind of understanding how so many divorces occurred in the 80's and beyond because of 'workaholics', it's downright unbearable. Thankfully no divorce necessary here....just need to find someone else who will move in and take over for me, AND another place to live. Fun FUN!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks you have to move again. At least you guys figured it out before it got messy though.

Hey! I might apply to Northridge, CSULA (I didn't know it existed) or Fullerton. I don't know where they are in geographical relation to where you're at, but you know, heads up.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

Fullerton is pretty far, but Northridge is practically my backyard!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home