The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Festival Circuit

I've decided to write a short to shoot in March, which makes me happy. It feels good to be doing something that is MY project as opposed to someone else's script. Of course I have to take extra care to make sure it doesn't suck :) I think it'll be called 'Get Back' and no it's not a cheesy porn title I promise! I hope upon hope that I'll be able to go to film festivals with it, it would be really exciting to actually have something acceptable.

And then there's Valentine's Day tomorrow....which is ohhhhh soooo contrived...sigh. Makes me want to blow my nose in it. But I hope someone has a good one somewhere out there. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home