The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Many Horizons

Tonight was an odd night to say the least...capped off with a conversation with a friend that made me realize something about myself. He said to me 'Wow Matt seems like your life is stuck in perpetual limbo', and I guess he's right, there are so many things in many different areas that seem just on the cusp of blowing up into something huge. I never really thought of myself as a person who would be content with nothing happening, guess I was wrong...how scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Levantine said...

I wouldn't think of it as perpetual limbo as much as...how did Jason Mraz put it...waiting for your rocket to come.

And really, that's the only way big things happen. You just keep plugging away until it's time :-)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home