The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Other Half of the Upswing

So most of my move is over. Time to finish the story! So as it happens it turns out to be the actress who plays the middle daughter on "8 Simple Rules" (John Ritter's Show). She and her sister on the show were having lunch at the same place. I couldn't really place her face until I left but oh well. Talk about not knowing where to start or anything like that, course she probably thought Sarah and I were on a date or something anyway....in this town that wouldn't stop most people from hitting on someone but I digress. It did make me feel good, never been checked out by a celebrity before :) It's a "small" town...I'm sure it'll happen more after all they are people too, and people have needs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home