Here Comes a Vagabond
So it has been quite a while since I've written anything, and surprisingly few things have happened. But, I'm moving yet again. Looking at potential jobs and how much they pay made me realize, I don't want to barely be able to pay rent and not be able to save any money. So I'm moving back....yippeedoo. I figure that I'm effectively poor so I'm not allowed certain nice things, like having my own room. At least not yet, in the future I will more than remedy that problem I assure you.
A couple more scripts have come into my head adding to my livelihood! Just have to get them on paper (harder than I thought) and then learn how to sell them. I'll be on my way! Updates will be coming more often now I think/hope. Buh bye!
A couple more scripts have come into my head adding to my livelihood! Just have to get them on paper (harder than I thought) and then learn how to sell them. I'll be on my way! Updates will be coming more often now I think/hope. Buh bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home