Runnin' wit the big dawgs
So tonight I went to my first "Hollywood Party" complete with mirrored tables for snorting lines and hookers! Well scratch those two, it was actually quite the opposite. Turns out the secret to this town isn't doing drugs after-all but going to charity parties, go figger eh? But it was pretty fun, just going and hanging out with some of my business partners...we could kind of notice getting a lot of looks. The kind of looks that say "I wonder who it is they are," was fun going to a party and pretending we owned the place. At one point these girls thought I was in charge of the party or the house was mine...which is rediculous, the place was huge! But was good for a larf. Get to go to another one in Beverly Hills on Wednesday...yeeha!

2 Comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday!
Yay eyewis thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home