The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm Enlisting!

Well not really, but in the movies anything is possible. This weekend I get to go audition for a part in a court/"war" tribunal movie. Chances are good I think that I'll score something, either as a Marine or maybe even a lawyer. Of course one never knows, so do some good voodoo for me and I'm sure I'll be fine :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break a leg! Or shoot yourself in the leg! Or, I hope you're out of order!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

Audition went pretty well apparently...so says the executive producer, who I know...yippeedoo!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home