The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Bat-man is BACK

So I went to Batman Begins at the midnight showing (today) and W-O-W. I think it's safe to say a franchise has finally outdone itself, I was immensely impressed! Definitely one of the most striking movies I've seen in a long, long time. Perhaps it was because of the previous movies...ie Clooney/Kilmer. And I must say I think even Keaton looked a little tarnished after seeing Christian Bayle do his thing. Of course if you add Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman there's bound to be something amazing. So finally I can say 'Go see this movie on my recommendation!'

Support the arts....well the good arts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home