The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Day Before

Had a meeting about the film festival thing yesterday (we're filming tomorrow). The organizer is going to pick out our genre today. I guess there's a possibility we could be shooting a western/musical....oh the horror. But thankfully he had been 'practicing' picking out of a box at home, so we should be safe. :)

He said he needed people to do double duty, so if by chance I'm acting in this I also get to be on the crew. Most people may be pissed at that but it couldn't have been better timing for me. Looking through job listings I came across many paying jobs for crew members, and now I'm actually building a resume for that, so...I shouldn't have problems getting hired for things like that in the future!

Still have to hope out for some lines though....please oh please....! The only thing I mind about being silent on film is that I usually can't put it on my acting credits...blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home