First Film Festival!
So yesterday was my first film festival where I was up on the screen....and my what a big screen it was! I have to say it was exhilarating seeing myself so large...of course I couldn't help remembering how embarassing it was to shoot some of the scenes, but that will be something you'll get to see at my BBQ gala. I was asked to show up to the festival dressed in my enforcer jumpsuit that I wore in the movie....needless to say I felt a little funny, but it was fun :)
I have to say though, I picked some great people to make a film with. Vik and Mike (the directors) really wanted to do something different, and we DID. Every other movie there was pretty pointless in its mission, but Vik planned for a relevant, challenging message and actual artistry. I was impressed. I may get to work on their next movie called 'Send in the Clowns', sounds like it's gonna be funny.
Less than a month to go until I'm home, yay!
I have to say though, I picked some great people to make a film with. Vik and Mike (the directors) really wanted to do something different, and we DID. Every other movie there was pretty pointless in its mission, but Vik planned for a relevant, challenging message and actual artistry. I was impressed. I may get to work on their next movie called 'Send in the Clowns', sounds like it's gonna be funny.
Less than a month to go until I'm home, yay!

2 Comments:
Congrats on your first festival! I'm soooo curious about your film (after what you said the other day) - can't wait to see it!
Get the popcorn ready!
Post a Comment
<< Home