4th Wrap Up
I hope everyone had a great three day weekend! Mine was pretty fun, though technically there is yet a week 'end' for me...sigh. I applied for some jobs working at grocery stores, overall kind of a good idea. They pay well and have many different shifts. Hopefully I'll get interest on one of them.
Spent the 4th at my friend Peter's mom's house, if I had bothered to bring my camera I'd have pictures. The place is freaking amazing! I know I must get my camera ettiquette up to snuff since flickr awaits now. But it was a fun day BBQing and swimming, then watch the Rose Bowl's $200k fireworks display from the hill. 16 days left to go...
Spent the 4th at my friend Peter's mom's house, if I had bothered to bring my camera I'd have pictures. The place is freaking amazing! I know I must get my camera ettiquette up to snuff since flickr awaits now. But it was a fun day BBQing and swimming, then watch the Rose Bowl's $200k fireworks display from the hill. 16 days left to go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home