The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hot....at least in pictures

Well, the first time I got Myspace I thought it was maybe a fluke. A friend, Jen (not Jenguin) convinced me to re-subscribe...so I did, without posting any pictures of myself. So far so good, no weird posts, people I didn't know were leaving me the hell alone.

Sigh, so I get pics from Sons of War and figure "I should put them up with other pictures, my profile is boring, yadda yadda". Frickin' idiot. In the one day since I put them I have women up the wazoo messaging me wanting me to 'hit them up n' shiznit'....Jenguin takes some good pictures (the Mattrix series). I have some band wanting to add me to their friends list, I don't even know who they are! I have these weird guys from New York wanting me to add them....my general rule, if they have more than 100 friends...buh bye. I will not be collected dammit, leave me the hell alone!

Oh if only I weren't so delicious... (/sarcasm off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home