Moving
Moving always seems like such an effort, even if it's within the same county. And now with this documentary job....which still has no hope of being paid even a little, just something for a reel or something...I hardly have any time! I find myself ferrying things over there at odd hours of the night when I should be sleeping or early in the morning when my brain hasn't quite turned itself on yet. If only days were 36 hours long....but something tells me if that happened I'd be working 22 of them anyway. Oh well, one of these days all my stuff will be in NoHo where I can save 70 minutes of driving each day and a hell of a lot of gas. But for some reason, today being my only day off for another week, I just don't feel like doing it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home