The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Friday, February 04, 2005

'Bring Your Stuff'

Well last night I had the last class in a regular acting class that I took so I could practice what I'm doing a little more. But I got invited to the teacher's 'elite' class citing that he needed more talented men there. Yes 'talented men', I supposed I can deal with that. Needless to say I brought down the house with many astonished faces (mostly because it was the first time I was able to act the scene for anyone), but still...ba BAM!

So even after a couple of months you can see how bi-polar this world is...one minute you feel like you suck (because you argueably do) and the next you're the best thing ever...oi vey. Still miss my cat which makes every day hard....actually both of them, keep hoping that the one that remains will be okay eventhough she can't live with me. God it kills me...and makes me feel stupid to be sad over such things when I gots shits to do. Blah blah blah Peace...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bullock OwYoung said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see you on stage/screen one day. The moment you land anything you let me know mmkay?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

Mmmm, I'll have to think about that :)

But of course I would!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah Levantine said...

Booyah! Way to be elite!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home