The Untalented Mr. Stebley
Ahh, the creative process...if it can be called that. I'm about halfway through looking at the footage from the short (finished sunday) and frankly it look like a monkey shot it. And sadly that monkey would be me! It's actually making me consider dropping a couple G's on a badass camera...but truthfully that probably wouldn't be so smart, damn you common sense. I have a lot of confidence in the friend that is going to be editting this, but I don't know if he's *that* good...it was an adventure trying to get all the electronics to work tonight, after it all we still weren't able to extract footage. So I get to go through it tonight and try again tomorrow, yippee. Oh, and I essentially got fired from the behind the scenes thing today....been a day that can really lift your spirits, ya know? But on the upside I wasn't the lead on that project, was mainly helping out...so maybe it wasn't because of anything I personally did. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home