The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Monday, February 07, 2005

A New House Guest

So last night big changes occurred, I got another roommate. Basically now we are three people sharing a one bedroom apartment....oh the adventure. Not much changes for me as I've still had trouble sleeping here and am going a little crazy. But he's a good guy and was about to start living in shelters and stuff until he got back on his feet. However that would be unacceptable to me, I worry all the time about living in a box someday...all of you have heard me say that at least once...so if I can do something, anything to prevent someone from doing that goddammit I will.

But in the meantime I am still searching for another place to live, a place where I can sleep and hopefully have a room with a door. I am finally understanding why people on the Real World are so insane (maybe), because they don't have doors! Plus having cameras shoved in your face doesn't make you feel like you have privacy. Ah well...welcome to the carnival Kevon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

You ought to make a documentary of your adventures to the top. "3:25am... I rescued a man from homelessness. 3:26am... I don't need no stinkin' MTV, I live it. 3:27am... I am going to blog now." You'd be able to direct and star all at once.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

Ya know, that would be a funny idea. I'll see if my roommates would want to do that, because of course you have to have consent to put people on film.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home