Getting a Big Head
Ahoy maties! I have returned from the white, white land of Utah (both mormons and snow, oh my) and I must say I had a blast. There's nothing like watching movies you may not see anywhere else...of course the bad ones you end up glad they can't escape Sundance. So I'm thinking of going back again over the next couple years, and ya know...you all should come with me! Even if you don't buy tickets you can hang out in the mountains, maybe ski, but you'd be at an event not many people get to go to. So think about that :)
Tonight I had to jump right back in and go to my class on how to do auditions for commercials, which while informative I'm not sure how suited I am for that. Of course I'm starting to wonder about my future in front of the camera. We had to do a commercial for Skittles (taste the rainbow!) and we watched playback. God my head is big....and I need a haircut...what shall I do?! Supercuts has shamed me too many times to go back, and I'm not sure where to get a 30 dollar haircut where I won't feel ripped off....sigh, such craptacularness. Peace out G's!
Tonight I had to jump right back in and go to my class on how to do auditions for commercials, which while informative I'm not sure how suited I am for that. Of course I'm starting to wonder about my future in front of the camera. We had to do a commercial for Skittles (taste the rainbow!) and we watched playback. God my head is big....and I need a haircut...what shall I do?! Supercuts has shamed me too many times to go back, and I'm not sure where to get a 30 dollar haircut where I won't feel ripped off....sigh, such craptacularness. Peace out G's!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home