The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Happiest Place On Earth...I guess

Sociological irresponsibility aside, I actually went to Disneyland on friday. Kind of surprised myself with that one. Of course it wouldn't have been possible without Nathan who got a year-end bonus and decided to spend it on me and his wife going there. Definitely was a over the top nice thing of him to do considering he has a mortgage and all that loveliness.

Have to say, they do a good job of making you forget you're in LA. So I enjoyed the day of vacation. Plus fireworks! My camera is still 'in the shop' so I don't have pictures but I think they took a couple (not of the fireworks but of us). 11 days to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rechargeable batteries, man. They're the way to go.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home