The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Happy Days

Tonight I got to go to a dinner party at a house one of my friends is house sitting. Was so much fun, a nice break from the semi-drudgery I deal with on a daily basis. Although meeting girls (most of the time) that are 'taken' as it were sometimes gets me down. Having them as friends is obviously nice, but at times....there are urges for more...evil urges. *shrug*

I sent a teaser of the next script I'm going to write out to the guys at Liquid Appeal that I've been working with. Vik wrote me back and said he and his partner read it, liked it and wanted to know where it was going to go! A successful mission I would say, with that hopefully the rest of the story won't suck rocks and they'll like the conclusion. Then...we can make it and I can be in a lead role for once :) muhahaha....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Levantine said...

Good luck with the script, Matty! And can't wait until Saturday, whee!!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home