The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Puzzlement

So I come back to this god-forsaken hell hole to find out my friend Darryl moved away. You may remember him from some of the movies I've done. Which leaves me with this gaping hole for one, and confusion on the other. He was ahead of me and kept badgering me to stay in this city. With him gone....who knows how soon it will be until I move back. I don't want to be stuck in this place knowing that each friend I make will probably just disappear in a year or so...how shitty is that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home