The Adventures of Baby Spielberg

In a world, where one man's journey will bring him unlimited and unbelievable power...another man writes a blog about working for minimum wage in order to be that other man.

Name:
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Look at me, I'm talking!

So I decided to do this myheritage thingy. I had heard about it on Best Week Ever a while ago, bookmarked it and never did the look alike thing. They claim to have over 4000 celebs to compare you to, good stuff! I thought mine was particularly apt...especially Denzel Washington being tied for number 2...oh yes, that's right. Although I should maybe mention they also put Jennifer Lopez in there (?!?!)....but uh, I could only show 8...bummer. I'm wondering if I used a different headshot if I'd get different results...but I can't complain about these, so I won't rush into finding out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

holy potatoes!! you've written something!! Welcome back to the land o' blogs.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Matt the Closet Genius said...

Yeah, no kidding! I'm lazy...

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home